- Weight class will be determined by the MHSAA.
- 9 Schools (Bishop Foley, Brother Rice, Catholic Central, De La Salle, Divine Child, Gabriel Richard, Notre Dame Prep, St. Mary Prep, U of D Jesuit) will be in the League.
- Home weigh-ins will be used at all CHSL matches and Championships.
- MHSAA guidelines should be followed with regard to sanitation.
- Each school will wrestle in 4 Tri Meets a Season and host at least 1.
- A CHSL Championship tournament will be held on the first or second week of February each year, depending on the calendar of the state tournament, (double elimination, and cross-bracket).
- CHSL Championship and Finalist Trophy will be awarded to the teams that finish 1st and 2nd in both the dual meets and individual tournament.
- CHSL medals will be awarded to the top 4 individuals of each weight class. Champion will receive a wall chart.
Rules and Regulations